iTero Associate Territory Sales Manager, Pune - #1326091
Date: Sep 23, 2022
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person's life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever's next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverseand collaborativeteams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Ready to join us
About this opportunity
This individual will have previous sales experience and a proven sales record. Managing a sales area for Align Technology selling the iTero product range. The individual will be responsible for selling the product, establishing account relationships and promoting digital dentistry in the assigned territory by proactively communicating with customers and potential prospects
In this role, you will
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver Results
- Consultative approach to sell the benefits of the digital workflow, being able to engage doctors and accelerate the usage of scanner for orthodontic and restorative digital workflow within every practice.
- Achievement of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets, Operational Plan and Profitability Plan for respective region.
- Responsible for the working with assigned accounts and team within the organization, including direction, motivation and development of sales plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success.
- Provide all appropriate reporting to Manager including feedback from customers on a weekly and monthly report
- Responsible for the sales area as their business and be willing to take responsibility for its planning and development in what is a high growth business.
- Work closely with co-colleagues to develop a high-performance team in India.
Drive the Best Outcomes
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products
- Co-operation with co-colleagues through observation during co-travel, frequent feedback and the analysis of data
- Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling,
- Ensure professional dress code and attitude is maintained at all
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental, company goals and comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Work with the Manager to set Operational plan for future periods and perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing and update Marketing Manager of market intelligence and pulses in the market.
- Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback for India market.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Lock in Key Relationships
- Generating iTero sales from Invisalign certified doctors, engage GP doctors along with distributors to penetrate GP market and develop current iTero owners to increase scanner usage and productivity.
- Balance the short-term operational needs with the long-term organizational needs of the business
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for both Direct and Indirect channels.
In this role, you'll need
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have mastered the skill set of a Territory Manager. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- High integrity
- Capacity to execute marketing plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse customer audiences.
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types
- Ability to function effectively in a high-performance team
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- A degree in sales, marketing or a related science discipline would be an advantage.
- medical, orthodontic, and/or dental sales and marketing experience of 6-8 years preferred
- alternatively, background as dental therapist/hygienist/Dentist and acquired valuable knowledge of the industry and its products
- Preferable Medical Device Exposure will be added advantage. Candidates working
- Prior work Experience with Intra Oral scanner /Orthodontic company will be added advantage.
- Should have Strong expertise in selling value Proposition and Premium Products.
- Need to work with Distributors/ lab
- Prior Dental Industry experience will be added advantage.
- Interested Candidates Working with 3 Shapes/Medit /Illusion/Fusion /Nobel/Envista can apply.
- Candidates working with Top Pharma Multinational can apply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pride in excelling and self-directed individual.
- Fluency in English
- Computer knowledge is required.
Sound like a good fit
Great! Click the Apply link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit Don't worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.